PFF Volunteer Program
For the weekends & Long Holidays we are looking for a highly motivated and outgoing personality to join our Paddle for Future team as a volunteer to help out in organizing and promoting our Paddle for Future Programs.
Whether you’re 16 or 60, can offer an hour or two every month or give a more regular commitment, there are many exciting and flexible ways for you to get involved with our programs.
What it´s all about:
You would like to live and work where others only go on vacation?
You have at least 3 months time and would like to become part of our permanent volunteer, contributing to it with your personality and ideas?
You are outgoing and are characterized by positive life and professional work attitude?
And you love the sun, the lakes, the river and different kind of waterbodies, the paddle, the surf, the outdoor activities?
Then we look forward to welcoming you as a part of PFF events
What to expect:
As a Volunteer
You should contribute your talents and abilities to our team. You certainly won´t spend your time making coffee. You will become part of our team and help further improve our Paddle for Future Programs. Of course, if you like you can assist in day to day business, from office management to course organization. A strong affinity towards the web and experience in online marketing are appreciated. Strong skills in (web) design and/or photography are definitely a plus.
What you should bring to the table:
- Good Swimmer (Optional)
Positive energy and professional work attitude (motivated, creative, reliable and independent in your work and open, confident and friendly when dealing with our participants)
- Flexibility and willingness to also work for extended hours
- Formation in Online and Social Media Marketing – Preferable
- A good eye for design and photography – Preferable
- Experience in the use of MS Office programs
- Languages: English and Tamil; any further languages (especially Hindi) are a big plus
What your tasks will be:
- Support in Paddling and paddling, field trip, workshop, lake conservation sessions
- You may be tasked with maintaining, improving and expanding our web and online marketing activities.
What we can offer you:
- You will work with a great, small team and become an equal member of it.
You will be able to make a difference and help further improve our surf school and surf camp products with your individual and unique set of skills.
- You will receive a free paddle, Surf and part of team building events
If that sounds good to you and you are interested in becoming a part of our team, please send your application with cover letter, CV and pictures to: [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you into our team and to work and paddle with you under the blue skies.
Skillset we are looking for
|Music||Camping skills||Survival skills&
|Waste Management||Planting &
|First Aid & Rescue
Training & Experience
|Action Photography||Drone Photography||Photo Design & Editing|
|Graphics Designing||Web development
(Managing Social Pages)
|Story writing &
|Your Strengths & Passion|
(To use google docs,
for school workshop &
NGO work experience