Camp & Paddle
For group enquiries and queries please call us at
+91 99710 91541 / +91 9884984917
Highlights of this program
Walk on water! Do your bit for Nature!
– The major part of the event fee is utilised for the restoration of Lake Ecosystem Programs
– Engage urban citizens in understanding water and their relationship with it.
– Overcome the fear of water
– Explore water bodies like never before, get closer to nature than you have ever been!
– 100% Natural Environment & Experience!
– Redefining things to do in India!
– 2 kayak sessions 90 min each, Equipment, safety gear, non a/c bed stay, clean spacious restroom/changing/shower room, 2 refreshments/snacks, 2 meals and drinking water.
– Mandatory signing of Indemnity form by the guest.
Arrive Mangrove bay camp facility before 2.30pm
Kayak session (depends upon tidal scene, we will be kayaking touring in mangrove creek)
8pm – dinner and games
6.00am – 7
30am – kayak mini expedition depends upon the weather conditions
After breakfast ! Camp ends
Note – We do not offer any certification for this workshop but session will be covering all the essentials of basic flat water Kayaking for this sessions.
Minimum 3 hours of paddling (Max – 4 hours)
Why should you attend?
Sup Expedition combines fun & fitness.
Develop an understanding and relationship with water bodies through water-sports engagement.
Disconnect from your routine life and connect with nature.
Learning the world’s fastest-growing water-sports & explore water bodies like never before.
understand Mangrove ecosystem
How and What you’ll learn?
Learn the basics of Kayak Expedition in Backwaters of River Kollidam. Backwaters are flatwater bodies which are the ideal spot even for beginners.
– Water safety & gear, all equipment will be provided
– Basics of Kayaking
– Learn balance and different strokes
– Kayak handling and control
– Board Maneuvers
Who are we?
Paddle for Future is a team of water-sports instructors, environmentalists, fitness experts. Our organization’s concept is to establish a personal connection with the environment and secondly to take up the activities needed for sustaining the water bodies. Our team is certified by the International Surfing Association and certified Wilderness First Responder by NOLS, Wyoming, USA.
Our team has also been actively conducting Discover Geology sessions and giving talks on the conservation of water bodies.
Who can attend?
Adults and Children above 8 years
Swimming not mandatory.
Above 4 to 8yrs – 50%percent of fee is waived
What to bring:
Water T-Shirt / Rash Guard, extra set of clothes, towel
Optional – Sunglasses, Sunhat, Waterproof watch, Camera
Mangrove Bay Camp, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
Located in the Cuddalore district, 10-acre campus, situated in north side bank of River Kollidam. Our Campus is a beautiful place tucked away in the serene backwaters of river kollidam.